Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent the early part of last night watching TV from the DVR before settling in for the Vice President debate.  Thank god Biden was able to hold his own and did better than Obama.  The lies and no details from Ryan was laughable.  I only wish Biden didn't show how laughable so often since it at times seemed like he was laughing and making light of a topic.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the first part of the morning replacing the light part of one of the outside post lights.  It went off last night and when I shook it sparks started coming out and I had to run and unplug it.  Looks like some squirrels or something must have ate through the wires and the only way to fix it was to replace the entire light bulb fixture with one we had.  I am no electrician but can do things like this if I am pushed to it, and it is unplugged.  It would have taken Tony hours and a big push just to do it before it would have gotten done if I asked him to do it.  Covered the air conditioning outside unit since I don't think we will be using it any more until Spring.  Took down the deck umbrella and packed it up for the season also.  Showered and met the guys for lunch.  Was one of the guys Birthday's so it was nice to have someone else pay for lunch as we do with each of our Birthdays.  Came home and took a long walk along the river trails ending at Pick N Save to buy some fresh produce for the weekend and a couple sale items.  It is suppose to be rainy all weekend and I figure we will most likely spend a lot of time at home and not venture out into the rain.  Sunday looks better later in the day according to the weather reports.  Was in the high 40s today and the sun is out.  It would feel much cooler if the sun was not out.  No plans this weekend and like I said earlier, I have a feeling it will be a do nothing weekend.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment