Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching X Factor and then CSI before going to bed around 10 PM. 

This morning I got out of bed around 6:30 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot.  Didn't sleep well last night as I thought due to the long nap I took yesterday afternoon.  The phone call at 2:30 AM from one of Tony's employees asking us to come and bail him out of jail for getting another DWI ticket didn't help.  I told the employee Tony would be down in the morning and to get some sleep and make some friends.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM telling me he was leaving the employee in lock up until noon since he has told him before 'this is the last time' and now it is happening again.  Guess the kid needs to learn a lesson.  Spent the morning leaf blowing the side and front yard.  Blow all the leaves into the street for the city to come pick them up.  Went for a walk around noon and half way through my walk my mom called on my cell phone to see if I could meet her and dad at the cemetery to hopefully transfer the unused grave sights into Tony and my name for when that time comes.  I had been on my dad for this for a while and figure we need to get it straightened out due to the graves still being in my deceased grandma's name.  Was kind of a waste of time because when we all got there to meet, had to drive through town and the ghetto to get there, my dad found out he will need to get a release from his sister and other documents in order to transfer the graves to Tony and I.  He could have found this out over the phone and saved us all a drive to the cemetery.  Since we were there we went and visited the grave and my grandparents in the ground, next to where Tony and I will some day be buried.  Kind of weird standing on the ground that some day you will be buried under.  I am happy Tony and I will be next to each other and figure it is best to get this all straightened out now rather than at the last moment or after my parents are no longer around to deed this over to me.  Guess the graves are worth a lot of money since they were bought in 1941 for $350.  They are now worth over $10,000 we were told if bought today.  Drove home and will most likely spend the rest of the day watching TV, making supper and then watching the Vice President debates tonight on TV.  Biden, I hope, does better than Obama did with his first debate, or we are f*cked.  Was in the 50s today and the sun was out until about noon.  Now it is getting colder and we are suppose to be below freezing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment