Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012 Monday Dinner Time

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday was a rainy day, all day in Milwaukee.  We did very little all day but lay around and watch TV.  I did some laundry during the day, but that was about it until supper time.  We went out for supper at a grill near here and got home around 7 PM.  Spent the rest of the night watching movies.  Watched the movies 444 Last Day On Earth (which was interesting), Afterlife (which was also not bad), and General Education (which was a waste of a movie and not very funny).  Went to bed around 11 PM listening to the rain fall.

Sunday morning we were up by 7 AM.  It was still raining and continued to rain most of the day.  I made breakfast and we spent the rest of the day watching more TV from the DVR.  I did walk a cople blocks up the street to buy lottery tickets around noon when there was a break in the rain.  By supper time we pretty much had the DVR cleared from the prior weeks TV.  Went to Walgreen's to buy some sale items and pick up the Christmas Cards I ordered over the Internet for this years Christmas cards.  Yes, I know it is early, but Christmas will be here in a blink of an eye and hopefully all four dogs will still be here in two months.  Also had a 40% off coupon for the cards if I ordered them this week so it was a great deal.  Had supper at George Webb's and came home.  Spent the night watching Amazing Race, The Good Wife, and Mentalist before going to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Left the house at 8 AM to go to the WE Energies energy assistance center to get a credit since I make so little income.  Well, by 8:15 AM they had already taken the first 125 people that got there around 7 AM and were taking no more cases for the day.  Jeez, I thought 8 AM was early to get there, guess if I try tomorrow I will have to be there before 7 AM.  It is worth it because I got close to $300 last year for doing this.  Just a pain in the ass, but hey, for the money it is worth the time.  If I am up tomorrow and feel up to it I will get out the door even before Tony leaves for work and waste a morning applying.  Came home and spent the morning cleaning the basement.  Then got the mail and had to get more tax information for HIRSP and got the paperwork ready for Tony to take to work tomorrow and fax it to them.  Laid down on the couch and listened to some music for an hour before taking a nice long walk along the river around 2:30 PM.  The rain all weekend sure brought down the tree leaves.  Got back home around 3:30 PM and after making some salads for supper I drove to Walgreen's again to buy more of the Slushy Puppies they have on sale for 99 cents for a 12 pack.  They are usually $3.99 so they are a great deal and I do love a Slushy Puppy freezer pop at night while I am watching TV.  Making spaghetti for supper to go with the salads I already made.  Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and the Hawaii Five O, DVR'ing other shows on other channels.  Was in the 50s and sunny this afternoon.  Felt good to get out and walk again.  Took my IPod and listened to music this time.  The leaves are so pretty and will not last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment