Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple NCIS and CSI shows from the DVR along with the Dancing With The Stars Results.  I was so mad at the end of the show I honestly don't feel like watching it any more.  Bristol Palin should be off the show.  She had the lowest score and sucks.  Those damn Republicans will always vote for 'their' person rather than 'the best person'.   I can't wait until next month when this election is over and hopefully we can laugh at all the money the Republicans spent to try to lie and win this election.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Cleaned the pond pump early in the morning.  Went grocery shopping around 10 AM, stopping at McDonald's first for a bacon egg and cheese bagel.   Got home a little after 11 AM and did some things around the house.  Around 1 PM just as I was going to go for a walk it started drizzling outside.  Instead drove to ARCW (AIDS Resource Center Wisconsin) and picked up my monthly food from the pantry and my monthly prescriptions.  I still can not believe how cheap my part of the copay is on Medicare.  When I had private insurance I paid over $100 a month for prescriptions, so don't tell me Obama's Health Care Plan is not working.  It is.  Plus most people don't realize now, your monthly premiums INCLUDE blood tests and such that they did not cover in the past.  Nice to get something for your monthly premiums rather than the Insurance companies making money off us sick people.  Drove home in the drizzle and spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV.  My knees are bothering me today, started yesterday.  I up until about a year ago had to wear knee straps on both my knees to keep the knee cap in place due to bad knee surgeries over 10 years ago.  For the last year I haven't had to wear the straps, now I am back on them.  I weighed myself today just to see if maybe I was gaining weight, which usually doesn't help with the knees.  I have not gained any weight and actually feel good about where I am right now.  Of course I could loose another 5 or 10 pounds, but most of us could.   Making Taco's tonight for supper with a can of re fried beans.  Haven't made Taco's in a long time so it will be a nice change of pace.  I am running out of ideas and things to make for supper.   Will most likely watch X Factor and then the President debates tonight.  God I hope Romney puts his foot in his mouth like he does almost every time he opens it.  I hope Obama does well and shows America what the Republicans plan is, which they still have not said.  I am so sick of all the commercials since we are in a 'battle state' too close to call.  All the Republican commercials say 'my plan' will do this or that, yet they still have not told us what their plan is other than give more tax breaks to the rich and throw is little people to the wolves to fend for ourselves.  Just can't wait until it is over.  If Obama gets elected I might be able to see my dream of some day marrying Tony legally.  If the Republicans get in office it will be up to the Supreme Court and could take years or more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment