Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars, NCIS LA and then some show on cable, before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper before I showered and got on with the day.  It is a beautiful day in Milwaukee today getting close to 70 degrees and sunny.  Left the house around 9:30 AM and went to McDonald's for a couple sausage burritos and then to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Got home about an hour later and spent the rest of the morning leaf blowing the front and back yard, again.  Damn, the leaves just keep falling.  Around 1 PM I went for my usual, long walk, along the river trails.  Got home a little after 2 PM and loaded up the music player and listened to Katy Perry and Lady Gaga while I read a couple news magazines I picked up on my way out of the grocery store.  Since it is so nice outside I don't think I am going to cook supper tonight and we will instead go out for dollar hamburgers and french fries a a local bar here on the Eastside.  Will then most likely spend the night watching TV off the DVR while the DVR records all the shows I have lined up tonight.  Looking forward to tonight's American Horror Story, which we will most likely just record and watch tomorrow night, fast forwarding through he commercials.  Tomorrow is suppose to be a nice the first part of the day and then rain and cold air is coming and the temperature is going to drop over 20 degrees from today's high.  Suppose to be a cold weekend.   So, I was glad I spent so much time outside today since these nice days will not last forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment