Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching DWTS Results and then the debate.  Was happy to see Palin get the boot on the dance show and was happy to see Obama fight for his job.  Was happy with the debate and think that Obama did well.  Went in the hot tub after the debate for a while and then took Tony and the dogs to bed for a little lovin before we fell asleep.  Funny story, when I let the dogs out one last time and then we go to the bedroom the dogs run up the steps to the bed before we can get to the bed and like last night, we both stood there next to the bed looking at each other and said 'where do we sleep now'.  They never learned this sharing thing when it comes to the bed.  LOL

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  The weather guy said today will be our last nice day for a couple days so I thought best to get outside early and get the outside work done.  Cleaned the pond pump, blew the leaves in the front yard and then cut the little grass we have between the road and sidewalk.  The lawn mower was not happy and Tony will have to take it to the shop and look at it.  It had very little power and just chugged along.  I didn't even think it would stay started long enough to cut the grass, it did, and I got it done.  Started a load of laundry and took a shower, all by 10 AM.  Went to Pick N Save and did the weekly grocery shopping.  Came home and by 11:30 AM I left the house to go for a walk along the river trails.  Had a great walk and as I got home about 1 PM the clouds were coming and the sun was going away.  Suppose to rain later this afternoon and then for the next two days.  We need the rain so this is not a bad thing.  Laid on the couch with the dogs for an hour listening to music after I got home from my walk.  Making some salads and then a couple TV dinners to go with them and call it supper tonight.  Don't feel like cooking.  I did make steaks last night so it is not like I make TV dinners that often.  Tony did bring home his copies of his taxes last night for me to send with his paperwork for HIRSP.  Just as I thought though, he walked in the door and set them on the counter and said 'here are your taxes'.  I looked at him and said 'thanks, but they are your taxes for your paperwork that I will fill out and send'.   Jeez, so ungrateful sometimes.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV since it will be raining by supper time.  Was in the mid 60s today and will only be in the low 50s the next couple days.  Was glad I got out and enjoyed the weather and trails today.  Hopefully the rain the next couple days will take down the last of the leaves because I am getting a little tired of cleaning them up daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment