Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Happy Halloween!

Spent last night watching the Dance Results show and then TV from the DVR the rest of the night up until 9 PM.  Went into the hot tub for the last time as we watched some of the shows.  Around 9 PM we went to bed and did the lovin thing and spent and hour watching the news of the east coast on the TV before going to bed around 10:15 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning draining the hot tub.  Winter is officially here.  Stopped feeding the fish yesterday also in the outside pond so they can start their Winter hibernation.  I just can not see myself going out in the cold using the hot tub when I have a bathtub I can fill with jets, and it is much warmer indoors then being outside.  Plus since I used it so few times it is just not worth heating it in the Winter.  My electric bill will thank me next month.  I will most likely fill it again in March.  Did some cleaning around the house and then took a nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Making some salads and sweet and sour chicken for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch X Factor for the first hour, then switch to Law And Order SVU because my DVR is recording it's limit at 8 PM.  It is 42 degrees again in Milwaukee, cloudy and windy.  Not a nice day to be outside so I didn't venture out much other than draining the hot tub and picking up the dog droppings.  Guess I better get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment