Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the first hour of X Factor and then Law and Order SVU before going to bed and doing the loving thing.  After that we watched an episode of Operation Repo from the DVR before going to sleep.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers, doing things around the house, had a long talk with my mom on the phone, and then went to Pick N Save around 11 AM to buy some sale items and pickles, Tony wanted pickles.  Bought myself a half rack of ribs in the deli on sale for $4 for lunch.  Came home and after putting everything away I warmed up my ribs and ate lunch.  After lunch I bundled up and took a long walk along the river trails.  When I left the house the sun was out and it felt good.  By the end of my walk the clouds had moved in and it made it feel much colder outside.  Thankfully the wind is not so bad today and helps make it feel warmer than past days when the temperature was 42 degrees, like it is today.  Spent the afternoon laying on the couch with the dogs listening to the new CD by Pink, which I really love, and Katy Perry's CD.  Not making supper tonight because we are meeting Tony's sister and sister in law at a local bar two blocks away to eat supper and have a couple drinks.  Honestly I would rather just stay home then bundle up again and go outside in the cold.  The house is so nice and toasty warm right now and I am in my long underwear and sweats.  Will most likely watch American Horror Story from last night on the DVR when we come home since my neighbor already called today to discuss it and we have not watched it yet.  Can not believe it is already November as of today.  Today would be my grandmother's birthday, who I miss dearly.  Happy Birthday Grandma in heaven.   Not liking the cold.  It will be snowing in now time here in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment