Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Hawaii Five O, before going to bed around 10 PM.  Took a sinus pill prior to going to sleep.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.   Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took another sinus pill before I even ate breakfast.  Called the doctor and made an appointment for Thursday afternoon.  This is my twice a year sinus infection.  Thankfully I always stay one antibiotic refill ahead so I was able to start a treatment of Levoquin and will get another prescription for the next one this Winter.  Spent most of the day listening to music.  This afternoon I called and got Stella in to the vet for a nail trim.  Was a little scared when a male tech came out to get Stella.  It is usually a female tech and I was a little nervous when she looked up at him.  All went well and Stella once again pleasantly surprised me.  Came home and soon I will start making supper.  Making a Hormel beef roast and some butter garlic noodles with a salad.  Will most likely watch the Dance Results tonight and then TV off the DVR from Sunday night before going to bed.  Tomorrow night we see the play Rock Of Ages.  I think I might like it since the music is so good.  Today was sunny but struggled to get above freezing, the thermometer says it is 34 degrees right now and the sun is already setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment