Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie Game Change.  WOW, what a wake up call for all the Republicans out there that voted for McCain or Sarah Palin.  What a nut job Sarah Palin is and was back then.  Watching this movie should scare the hell out of anyone when you think if she became Vice President and something happened to McCain, she would have been our President.  I can't imagine she liked the movie much about herself.   What a nut job.  If you have not seen the movie Game Change from HBO, you should.  She could have been running our country, or trying to.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning getting all the filing around the house caught up and went through it all, throwing away a lot that was not needed from years prior.   For some reason I have wanted to do this lately.  I now have all the legal documents and wills in files marked so if something happens to me Tony will have no problem finding all the paperwork he will need.  I have had this strong feeling that I need to get this all in order.  I am hoping it is not a premonition and just a need to feel organized.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  I do love nap time with the dogs.  Sometimes I just lay there with them around me and feel so at peace.  I wish I could take a picture of nap time.  We have this huge king size bed yet we are all on one side, with me just about falling off the end of the bed.  Kali at the top of the bed on the row of pillows, right above me,  Vito in my arms at neck level so he doesn't move and walk off the bed, Stella snuggled into my waist area continuing to get closer and closer, pushing me farther and farther to the end of the bed,  and Bo squeezing somehow between Stella and I under the blanket.  I laid there looking at the other half of the bed, empty, and me almost falling off the end, and laughed.  When I turn off the TV to go to nap the dogs know immediately it is nap time.  They all run to the bedroom gate and wait to be let into the bedroom.  Then they all run up onto the bed trying to get the best spot.  I then have to pick up Vito and place him either on his row of pillows or in the middle of the bed just below the row of pillows, so I can have one hand on his back and know where he is.  So I guess the dogs enjoy nap time as much as I do.  Making some chili mac hamburger helper with french fries for supper tonight.  It was suppose to get to 50 today and I was hoping to go for a walk.  I never got above 42 yet today and been cloudy and damp outside.  Hopefully tomorrow I can get a walk in and this weekend we actually are suppose to be in the 60s before a strong cold front comes through late on Sunday and drops us into the 30s.  Will most likely spend tonight watching last nights American Horror Story and other shows from the DVR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment