Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night getting caught up on the DVR.  Watched American Horror Story and Walking Dead.  I can not say enough about how good American Horror Story is.  I am just amazed at the plots and twists.  Just when you think you know something, the story changes.  What a great ride this show is to watch.  Walking Dead is always good but AHS is my favorite show this season.  Finished off the night watching Flipping Out, Operation Repo and South Beach Tow.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and doing things around the house.  Showered and left the house around 11:30 AM to drop off the printed prescriptions I got from the doctor yesterday on my way to lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as always.  These guys are the best and we laugh so hard at lunch telling life stories and experiences.  Nothing is off limits.  Stopped at Walgreen's on my way home from lunch to pick up the prescriptions I dropped off prior to lunch.  Came home and after I spent a half hour updating things on the computer I went for my usual walk along the river trails.  Had a great walk.  It is 40 degrees and cloudy.  Was a little chilly in the beginning but as I walked I warmed up.  Will make some salads and something to go with them for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  No plans this weekend except for a funeral for a family friend of Tony's on Sunday afternoon.  I do not like funerals but it is a nice excuse to get dressed up in a suit.  Tony looks so nice in a suit and it is so nice to see him in something other than his dirty work closes.  Owning and operating an auto body shop, he can get pretty dirty some days.   Suppose to be in the 50s this weekend so maybe I can get Tony to go for a walk with me around the neighborhood if I promise him a drink at a bar or two along the walk route.  Not much else to report.  My sinus infection is getting better, so the antibiotic is doing it's job.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment