Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 23, 2012

November 21, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Wednesday night we met a friend who bar tends at a bar called Libby's.  We had a drink and a steak sandwich.  I had only one drink thinking a double tall would be enough.  Tony had to push things and have a second drink.  Since the friend was pouring, they were strong and Tony should know better by this point in his age.  By the time we got home he was being a jerk and I don't like when he gets like that when he drinks.  We went to bed around 10 PM.  Serves him right, Tony was up at 2 AM with a migraine headache and throwing up.  I keep telling him he can not drink any more and his body doesn't like it when he drinks.  I think he learned a lesson again for a while since he was up most the night.

Thursday, Thanksgiving, we were up at 8 AM.  Fed the dog and gave Vito his shot.  I had to laugh as he held his head when the dogs were barking waiting for their food.  Spent the morning reading the huge newspaper with all the ads.  Left the house around noon to go to my parents house.  My mom made a great Thanksgiving lunch and we had a great time with the family.  Left their house around 4 PM and got home around 5 PM.  Spent last night watching American Horror Story, Walking Dead, Criminal Minds, and the movie Zombie Apocalypse.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work.  Read a little of the newspaper and then went back to bed for an hour.  It is cloudy and cold in Milwaukee today.  Yesterday we were at 65 degrees.  This morning we woke up to 30 degrees because of the cold front that came through last night.  Got up around 10 AM and showered.  Spent the rest of the morning putting up some Christmas decorations around the house.  Met the guys for lunch and had a great lunch as always.  Came home and spent the afternoon setting up my Christmas Village outside on the top of the hot tub in the glassed in room off the dining room.  Spent the afternoon listening to old disco music as I set up the Christmas decorations and displays.  Will just put out some left overs from mom for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  Only plans this weekend is another funeral, this time for a cousin of Tony's.  He was 54 years old and no clue what he died of.  We assume liver failure because he was quite the dinker and I can not think back to a time when I didn't see him drunk.  Other than that it is suppose to be a cold weekend in the 30s so we will spend a lot of time indoors.  Didn't even venture out to do the Black Friday shopping.  I am not that insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment