Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Ended up ordering some subs from Jimmy Johns for supper last night.  Spent the night watching Dance Results, NCIS LA and some Internet shorts from a series called The Outs.  Went to bed with a sick stomach, didn't hinder Tony from needing a little loving which I was happy to participate in before we went to sleep.

Got up this morning at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After feeding the dogs I was in the bathroom throwing up bile again this morning.  Not a nice way to start the day.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers and then showered and headed out the door around 10 AM.  Stopped off at Walgreen's to pick up a prescription I called in yesterday for pain pills for my back.  Starting to get concerned about my back pain.  Sometimes it feels like someone is sticking needles in me the pain is so bad.  Pain pills help but don't make it go away completely.  Stopped off at McDonald's and bought two sausage burritos on my way to Pick N Save.  Ate one of the burritos in the parking lot before I walked in to shop.  Came home and after putting away all the groceries I decided to go for my usual walk along the river trails.  Had a great walk.  It amazes me how I am usually the only one out in the woods and on the trails.  It's like having our own Central Park right in my back yard.  I love it.  Thankfully they stopped development back in the trails and it will stay natural like this going forward.  The city bought all the land and is trying to get it back to it's original wooded state.  After my walk I took a much needed two hour nap.  Snuggled with the dogs for two hours.  It is about 55 degrees today and mostly sunny.  Tonight we are meeting a friend at a bar here in Milwaukee to eat supper.  He bar tends and cooks at the bar and said for us to come in for a drink and a steak sandwich, so that is what we are doing tonight.  Will most likely then spend the night watching TV from the DVR before going to bed.   Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are going to my parents house this years for dinner.   Will most likely take Bo with us to get him out of the house so he doesn't bother the other dogs for the 4 hours, plus he needs to get out more and learn what it is like out there in the real world.  Stella will protect the house.  Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, be back on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment