Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night clearing the DVR watching TV until about 10 PM.  Went to sleep after a little lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony went to work in the morning to get a car delivered.  He got home around 11 AM and after he showered we left the house to go to 7 Mile Fair.  It is a big rummage sale mall.  Had a good time walking around buying junk, thankfully not spending too much on things we really didn't need.  Stopped off at the couples house we have lunch with on Fridays.  Only stayed for a while since we didn't call first and didn't want to change their day plans.  Drove home and spent the rest of the day and night watching TV from the DVR.  Ordered some delivery food for supper.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  I made breakfast and we spent the entire morning and afternoon watching TV.  Turned on the SyFy channel around 10 AM and got involved in the movies Wrong Turn 4 and The Hills Have Eyes 2.  Was around 2 PM when we decided to go lay down on the bed for a while.  Got up around 3:30 PM and showered and got dressed up to go to a funeral of a friend of Tony's family.  Got Tony showered and out the door after we fed the dogs supper.  Basically walked in and out of the funeral after saying what we need to say to the family.  Went out for supper at Ma Fischers here on the Eastside.  Had a good supper.  Even stopped off at a table next to us on the way out to find out where the 5 were from.  They all spoke German and found out they were all going to school here from Germany.  Tony hates when I do this and talk to people I don't know.  I find it fun to meet people and learn things from them.  Asked them why they are here and what they like and don't like about the USA.  Guess the biggest thing they didn't like was the fact people are so 'fake' and you can not trust anyone you meet.  They didn't like the crime these people do.  Explained that most of us are harmless and good people.  Tony was sitting outside the restaurant by the time I got done talking to them.  Came home and spent the night watching Amazing Race and Good Wife before going to bed and doing the loving thing again.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work.  Went to McDonald's around 8 AM to get some breakfast.  Just made it home in time to throw up some bile in the sink.  Haven't had that problem in a while and was not happy to start my day throwing up.  Ate the McDonald's a little while later once my stomach felt better.  Spent the morning and most of the afternoon doing 5 loads of laundry.  All the bedding, dog blankets and anything else that needed washing.  I try to do the bedding every two weeks and the dogs blankets weekly if possible.  Went for a nice long walk along the river trails around noon.  Came home and after putting a load of laundry away, getting the next in the drier, and starting the next load, I took an hour nap with the dogs on the nice fresh bedding sheets.  The comforter is still in the drier.  Making a beef roast, baked potato, french style beans and salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Hawaii Five O, before going to bed.   It was close to 50 degrees today and the sun came out the entire walk.  It is cloudy now and I think rain is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment