Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Hawaii Five O, before going to sleep around 10 PM.

This morning I got up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went back to bed because I was not feeling good.  Got up around 10 AM and ran to the toilet with the runs.  I think it was the beef brisket I made last night.  It was good, but I had a feeling as we ate it I was going to be sorry the next day since it was so spicy.  Showered and made myself an english muffin with butter and jelly for lunch.  Went for a nice long walk along the river trails with my IPod around 1 PM.  Had a great walk and stopped many times to watch the wildlife and fish swimming in the river.  Some of the trout or salmon are more than two feet long.  Listened to some old slow music from the 70s and 80s that were my favorite songs.  As I listened to them I noticed a pattern.  The song were all my favorites back then and most are about heart break and loss of a relationship, or being alone.  I must say my biggest fear is death, my second biggest fear was always being alone with no one to love or love me.  As I listened to the songs I realized I spent most of my life worrying about being alone and having a broken heart for no reason since Tony and I have been together going on 24 years this March and I was in a 5 1/2 years relationship prior to Tony.  Honestly, I have never felt more secure in my relationship in my lifetime with Tony.  We have a very good life and love each other very much.  We have been through so much in our years together I can't even imagine it being any other way.  So I guess I worried all these years for nothing.  After I got home from my walk I started bring up the Christmas decorations from the basement.  I am not putting them out yet, today, but will soon enough since it does make the house festive and holiday like.  Since I turned off the hot tub outside I think I will use it to put the Christmas tree and city on the top of the hot tub outside in the glassed in room.  Figure it best because then the tree will not take up room in the house and I can spread the Christmas city out over the entire hot tub cover.  We have a big fake tree but lately I just put out the 3 foot fake tree since it takes up less room.  I am sure I will start putting it all together tomorrow or this weekend after Thanksgiving.  Don't feel like cooking tonight so I think we will walk up the block for dollar tacos and have a margarita.  Probably not the best food for my stomach, but I do like to live dangerously.  LOL.  I also figure it is the quickest way to get supper over and done with and not have to cook it.  Will most likely spend the night watching the Dance Results show and then TV on the DVR for the rest of the night before we go to sleep.  Was in the 50s today and the sun came out after noon today.  Suppose to get to 60 on Thanksgiving and then a cold front comes through for the weekend dropping temperatures 20 or more degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment