Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars, a show on the DVR and then Hawaii Five O, before going to bed.  Was so nice to go to bed since I turned on the electric heater pad and the bed was nice and toasty warm.   Did the loving thing and fell asleep by 10:30 PM.

This morning I got up at 7 AM when Tony yelled into the bedroom 'you going to get up before I go to work?'   Got up and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot, and sent Tony on his way to work with some old fruit.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and around 9 AM decided to start my next project in the basement.  Knew I had enough wood and shelving to make a shelving unit for all the junk in the basement.  Well, not all of it, but it will organize some of it more than it is.  Spent the morning cutting wood, screwing screws and putting up the shelving from wood and shelves I have collected.  Had a couple nice 10 foot by 2 foot panels to use as shelves.  Got half the basement cleaned and straightened out on the new shelves.  Filled the neighbors garbage can with junk since our two are filled from the other days cleaning.   Hopefully the garbage men will come in the next couple days because I have another half a basement to clean and most likely a couple garbage cans to fill still.  In between doing the basement I drove to ARCW to get my monthly HIV meds.  Picked up some bread and danish for Tony and the rabbit.  Dropped off the danish at Tony's shop for the employees along with some rolls and sliced bread I got at the pantry.  Called it a day on the basement around 2 PM and spent an hour laying on the couch listening to some Kool And The Gang.  My back is hurting from the heavy lifting and bending doing the shelves.  Like to put on this old disco music and think back how care free life was back then dancing to the hits.  Another cold day in Milwaukee, in the 20s and cloudy.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching the Dancing Final.  My hope is that Derek wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment