Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we watched some TV from the DVR and then watched the movie Seeking Justice.  It was a very good movie.  I download so many movies and watch them so much later in time I never remember why I downloaded the movie in the first place.  If it sounds good, I download it.  It was worth downloading.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony went to work for a couple hours in the morning.  I spent that time starting a book my sister gave me called The Timekeeper.  Got a good start on the book since it is an easy read.  Went to Tony's cousins funeral at 1 PM and then went out for Mexican food.  Had a margarita with my food.  Came home and spent the rest of the day and night watching TV and spending time with the dogs.  Went to bed around 10 PM for a little lovin and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

Sunday morning we were up again at 7 AM.  Read a little of the newspaper and then got showered so we could leave the house and pick up Tony's mom to go have breakfast.  Had breakfast and then went shopping at Big Lots with her.  Nice to go to a store after breakfast with her, otherwise we just drop her of and buy lottery tickets on the way home.  Got home and spent a couple hours napping with the dogs before we got up and spent the rest of the day watching TV from the DVR.  We are doing a pretty good job of keeping up with the 40 or so TV shows I tape each week on the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM and after a little lovin we went to sleep.  Actually was more than a little lovin since we played for an hour in bed watching TV. 

This morning I got up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and then headed into the basement to do a little cleaning.  Worked on one of the side rooms where I keep all the holiday decorations.  Did a good cleaning and filled the two outside garbage cans with boxes and garbage.  Tried to take a nap with the dogs but just ended up laying there listening to them all snore.  Been putting up more Christmas decorations around the house that we bought yesterday at Big Lots.  Will spend the rest of the afternoon reading the book my sister gave me.  Making a meat loaf, scalloped potato, beans and a salad for supper tonight.  It is about 30 degrees today in Milwaukee and cloudy.  Winter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment