Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6, 2012 Election Day

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Hawaii Five O, before doing the loving thing and going to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Another not so good weather day here in Milwaukee.  In the 40s and raining as I type this post.  Did very little today.  I did manage to squeeze in a small walk around the neighborhood before the rain got here around 10 AM.  Been just doing things around the house and then after I had some tomato soup for lunch, I took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  Think I will make some salads for supper tonight and order a pizza delivered.  I don't feel like cooking and even when I make a big meal like last night, Tony comes home and is not hungry or doesn't appreciate it anyway.  LOL.  I did mention we might go out for supper tonight but because it is so damp and cold outside I think it best just to order in tonight and watch the election results.  I am hopeful that Obama will win.  My biggest hope is that Obama wins and in his next four years he makes gay marriage legal and Tony and I can get married and have all the same rights and responsibilities as all other married couples.  I think after 23 years together we deserve that.  Tomorrow is the results are even in, I will be happy or very sad depending on who wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment