Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Last night we saw the play Rock Of Ages.  It was OK.  I know I am getting old when the sound is too loud.  Before the show started they had the sound up so loud the you could feel the bass in your chest.  Got home a little after 10 PM and went to bed shortly thereafter.

This morning I was up at 5 AM when Tony came over to my side of the bed for a little lovin.  He then got up and I stayed in bed for another hour or so.  Got up and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and left the house around 11:30 AM for my board meeting with ARCW.  I was voted co-chair person so if the head of the group doesn't show up for a meeting I will be in charge.  Picked up my food and turkey at the food pantry and dropped the turkey and some bread off at Tony's shop to put in the freezer, since we have no room for a turkey in our freezer.  Soon I will have to leave the house again for my 4:15 PM doctor appointment.  Will most likely pick up some food at McDonald's on my way home for supper and then spend the night watching TV from the DVR since it is getting pretty full from this weeks shows.  Was sunny and close to 50 degrees today in Milwaukee, not a bad day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment