Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012 Friday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching TV.  Watched American Horror Story, Criminal Minds, and other shows on the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM and did the lovin thing before we fell asleep.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Had lunch with the guys.  Great lunch as always.  Had a new guy join us today which is always fun.  Came home and decided to take a short nap.  Could not believe my eyes when I woke up and noticed it was going on 4:30 PM.  I never take a long nap like this, guess I needed it.  It is cloudy and in the 40s today in Milwaukee.  Feels like it could rain or get foggy outside since it is so damp.  Will spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  Making some salads and will fry up the spaghetti left overs from earlier in the week.  No plans this weekend which is OK with me.  I will try to get Tony out Christmas shopping at least once this weekend.  If I didn't have to feed the dogs dinner and Tony coming home soon, I would go right back to bed, I feel that tired.  Must be the weather

No comments:

Post a Comment