Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Last night we met Tony's sister and sister in law at Track's, a bar two blocks down the street.  Had a great supper and couple of drinks.  Only planned on having one drink but the owner bought us all a last round, so I broke down and had a second drink.   Came home and watched American Horror Story and 666 Park Avenue, before going to bed around 10 PM.   If your not watching American Horror story you should check it out.  It is that good.  Saw my raccoon before we went to bed and watching him cleaning the food I put out for him in the water bowl I put outside for him.  It is so cute to watch him wash each piece of food as he eats it.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and about 10:30 AM drove to Pick N Save bank to make a deposit.  Came home for a while and then left again to have lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as always.  Came home and after I spent a little time with the dogs I went for a long walk along the river trails.  Had a great walk and was well bundled up to fight off the 40 degree weather.  It was sunny, but still would have been very cold if I had not had my gloves and ear muffs.  Made some salads to go with the TV dinner I plan on making for Tony.  I am just having a beef pot pie with my salad.  Will most likely spend the night and weekend watching TV from the DVR since it is getting pretty full from the weeks shows.  No plans this weekend so we will just see how it unfolds as the weekend progresses.  Have a great weekend everyone.

Almost forgot to include this.  This is yesterday's morning sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment