Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

I was up at 4 AM Saturday morning throwing up and having the runs.  Hate when you think your done and then things start coming out a different end.  Was not fun and went back to bed, sleeping until close to 8 AM.  Finally got up at 8 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony went to work in the morning so I spent the morning doing laundry and things around the house.  Spent the afternoon taking a nice long nap snuggled next to Tony and the four dogs.  Got up and made a big steak and salad for supper.  Spent the night watching the movie House At The End Of The Street.  It was a horror movie and OK.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.  

At 2:30 AM Sunday morning our phone rings and I get out of bed to answer it only to hear my drunk neighbor telling me 'if we ever put snow in back of his garage again, he will call the city'.   When I got my head together and realized who it was and what he was bitching about I told him 'we haven't even had any measurable snow this season, I would never put snow in front of his garage, and why the hell are you calling me at 2:30 AM to bitch about this shit'.   Unfuckinbelievable.  What a fuckin drunk.  After I hung up the phone and Tony and I talked, now wide awake, I called him back only to get his message machine and left him a long message telling him just what I thought of him and his phone call waking us up.  I am so sick of the people up and down the alley bitching about Tony plowing the alley.  For one, we haven't even plowed it this year.  For two, when you plow, some snow will fall off the sides of the plow making a ridge of snow that will need to be shoveled.  Hell, we aren't plowing the alley and shoveling out your car spots also.  People are such assholes we even stopped plowing the entire alley to be nice and just plow from our house to Center Street.  Four houses to the main side street.  Of course we could not fall back asleep for a while since this phone call stirred us all up.  Finally got back to bed and slept until 7AM.

Got up Sunday morning at 7 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went to George Webb's restaurant for some breakfast around 10 AM.  Should have switched tables when six people sat next to us smelling of morning drunk and alcohol.   I swear we were the only people showered in the restaurant.  Made it hard to eat the food these people stank so bad.  Finished our breakfast and bought lottery tickets on the way home.  Spent the afternoon watching movies.  Watched the movies Perfect Pitch (very good), The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (was OK), and Savages (was pretty good).  After we fed the dogs supper we order some lasagna and salads from a local restaurant for delivery.  Since the food was going to take and hour to be delivered, we closed the curtains and did the lovin thing.  Spent the night watching The People's Choice Awards.  Went to bed around 10 PM when the awards ended.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  It has now gotten very cold in Milwaukee and since I didn't need to go anywhere today, I decided to stay home and warm all day.  Spent the morning cleaning and dusting the house.  Took a short nap in the afternoon with the dogs.   It is 20 degrees outside and there is a thin layer of ice everywhere from Friday's sleet.  Making a Hormel turkey breast meal, green beans and potatoes with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV.   Damn it is cold outside.

2 comments:

  1. Good-day every one, my name is Mike Clinton, i want to share my experience with the general public on how i got my hiv aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of hiv, but i never believed them, but one day bi wanted to tests the faith of the DR OGBOLE, then i contacted him on his email on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, when i contact him, he told me so many things about my life and so many thing about me which was 100% correct, then i pleaded with him to help me out, then to my greatest surprise he prepared some medicine and he asked me to take it, which i did exactly the way the asked me to take them, he told me that in three days time tat i should go and check on my hiv status, i was kind of been surprise, when i went to the hospital to check of my status, the doctor was so surprise when he saw that i was hiv negative, i did not know how i am going to thank DR OGBOLE for his good work so i decided to share with the general public on what the great DR did for me, i am so thankful to GOD, for sending DR OGBOLE to my rescue, of you are out there having same illness you can contact him so he can help you out on DROGBOLETEMPLEOFCURE@GMAIL.COM, i live in united kingdom, you can also call me if you wish on +447031948646, thanks for sharing from my experience.........................

    ReplyDelete