Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013 Monday Afternoon

The nephew arrived around 1:30 PM on Friday afternoon.  Spent the afternoon playing with the dogs and watching Spongebob Squarepants.  When Tony got home from work he showered, we made a pizza and then spent the night playing Monopoly.  Was a great game for the kid since it taught him how to count money.  At first we had to help him, then he caught on.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday morning we were up at 7:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning and early afternoon finishing the Monopoly game from the night before.  I won.  Around 1:30 PM we left the house to go see the movie The Impossible.  I can not say enough about this movie.  It was SO good.  I recommend seeing this movie big time.  Go see the movie The Impossible, you will love it.  Came home from the movie and after we fed the dogs supper we drove to Culver's and got some supper.  Ate the food at Culver's so the dogs wouldn't bother us the whole time we ate.  Came home and spent the night watching the movies The Muppets and The 12 Dogs Of Christmas.  Both were good movies to watch with the nephew.  We went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we again were up at 7:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Was planning on going to grandma's house for breakfast but since I would have to get the kid and Tony out the door to do this, and the fact that going to the movie yesterday, getting them both ready and out the door, was too stressful.  LOL.  I swear sometimes I wish Tony would help a little and not be like a kid when we are trying to go somewhere.  Getting the two of them out the door yesterday afternoon to see the movie was unbelievable.  You would think they both had no brains.  Made eggs, bacon and muffins for breakfast.  Spent the morning and early afternoon watching TV as we played with the dogs.  The dogs loved having the kid here.  Vito snuggled next to him almost the whole time he was here.  Around 1:30 PM his brothers father picked him up with his brother in the car to drive them both to the Illinois border to meet their mother.  After the kid left we took a nap, which led to the lovin thing.  Held off doing the lovin thing while the kid was here.  Spent the night watching a gay themed movie called Harry And Max and then Revenge and The Mentalist on TV.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Spent the morning tearing apart the bedroom and doing a good cleaning.  Mopped and dusted the entire bedroom and rearrange the furniture and bed while I cleaned.  I like the new layout but it will be interesting how it works out changing the furniture with Vito being blind.  Thankfully the only time he is in the bedroom is when I put him on the bed on his pillows so hopefully since the bed didn't change, just a new location, he won't notice and will be OK with the change.  Went to Pick N Save this afternoon to buy some fresh produce and milk.  Making a canned ham, baked potato and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR

No comments:

Post a Comment