Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Revenge and Deception prior to going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After I read a little of the morning newspaper I started moving thing around in the bedroom.  I had moved the cable box and speakers to the other side of the room last week when I rearranged the furniture.  I did not like having the cable box where it now was so I spent the morning rewiring and moving things around.  Showered and left the house around 11 AM to go to Radio Shack to buy a connector I needed to make my laptop sound work in the back room on the 110 inch bedroom screen.  Then I can put movies I download on my laptop and we can watch them in the bedroom on the big screen.  Stopped off at Wendy's and got a Chili and small french fries.  Came home and after eating lunch and sharing my fries with the dogs I connected the part I bought at Radio Shack.  Spent the afternoon in the bedroom with the dogs watching the movie Les Miserables, that I downloaded over the weekend.  I love this movie.  Why do I cry every time I see the play or movie?  Will spend the rest of the day doing things around the house since I feel I wasted today away.  Making a frozen pizza and salad for supper.  Will most likely spend tonight watching TV from the DVR before going to bed.  Was cold again today in Milwaukee.  Only got to 25 degrees, but the sun was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment