Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4, 2012 Friday Morning

Spent last night watching American Horror Story, Happily Divorced and Hot In Cleveland.  Around 9:30 PM Tony walked past me and said 'look what I still have for you'.  Of course we all know what that means.  Turned off the TV, let the dogs out one last time, and went to bed for the lovin thing.  Watched the news and went to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers and doing my regular Friday downloads of the most recent films released.  Thought I better post now since I am getting the nephew right after lunch.  His mom should have him here at the house when I get back from lunch at 1:15 PM.  Will then spend the day keeping him entertained as we watch kids shows.  Figure grown up TV will have to be put on hold through Sunday.  Disney and Nick channels will most likely be the popular choice all weekend.  Will most likely make a pizza tonight for supper since I know the kid eats pizza.  Hoping tomorrow to take Tony and the kid to the movie The Impossible.  I have been waiting for this movie for a while and the trailers look so good.  Figure it won't be too bad for a 9 year old to see?  Heck, we have taken him to worse.  Bad uncles.   I remember when we took his brother to Snakes On A Plane when he was about 8 and as the movie went on we wondered if we should leave.  Of course we didn't and the kid loved the movie.  Bad uncles.  Sunday we will most likely go have breakfast with Tony's mom so she can be with her grandson for a couple hours before we drop him off and have his brother's father meet their mother somewhere near the Wisconsin Illinois border to get her kids.  I am looking forward to the weekend.  He is such a good kid and loves being here.  Never asks for anything and just happy to be away from his bratty brother and sister.  By Sunday night we will need a good dose of grown up TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment