Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Gave Tony a Cialis when he came home and showered.   Went to bed around 10 PM for some lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.   Spent the entire day just laying around watching TV.  We tried taking a nap with the dogs, but we both laid there and really didn't nap.  Left the house around 4 PM to go to a friends 50th Birthday party.  Had a great time at the party.  Had three drinks and got home a little after 9 PM.  Great food at the party also.  Got home feeling a little tipsy and after we watched TV for a while we went to bed for some lovin. 

Sunday morning we were up again by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent a little time reading the Sunday newspaper before we showered and met Tony's mom for breakfast.  Had a nice breakfast and after walked next door to Stein Garden and bought more bird food for the outside birds.  Tony told me this morning he was out.  Why someone waits until it is all gone to let me know they need more is just mind blowing.  Anyway.  We picked up lottery tickets on the way home and got home a little before noon.  Took a nap with the dogs since it was snowing outside.  Of course it turned into the lovin thing again.  Got good use of the Cialis pill again this weekend.  Went outside in the afternoon to shovel and was so sad to see parts of my rabbit I feed, all over the back yard.  I had not seen my rabbit all week and just figured it was because of the cold.  Damn, it makes me so sad.  I have fed these rabbits for over 3 years.  I think a cat must have got him.  We were down to two rabbits and I think they are both dead now since I have not seen them or they have not been around to eat any bread for over a week.  Spent the night watching the movie The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.  It was a good movie.  Finished off the night with The Good Wife and The Mentalist, before we went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and doing four loads of laundry.  All the bedding and dog blankets all washed.  Around noon, since it was about 40 degrees outside, I went for a nice long walk along the river trails, ending at Pick N Save to make a bank deposit and by some strawberries and ham and rolls.  Mental note to wear my boots, net tennis shoes, this time of year when I walk the muddy river trials.  Walked home and after I ate a sandwich, I took a two hour nap with the dogs.  I usually am up from the nap by 3 PM and was surprised to see it was 3:45 PM when I woke up.   Jumped out of bed and started getting supper ready before I started this post.  Making pork ribs and potatoes for supper tonight with a salad.  Will most likely watch a movie tonight since we pretty much cleared the DVR over the weekend.  Tomorrow it is suppose to get above 50 degrees, and then the cold front comes through and we drop to the teens by Friday.   I hate this up and down and just wish Winter would end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment