Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched an hour or more TV in bed before going to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and showered by 10 AM.  Left the house and went to Walgreen's to buy some sale items.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a buy one get one free steak egg cheese bagel.  I will either eat the other one tomorrow of chop it up for the dogs.  Went to Pick N Save and did the weekly grocery shopping.  Was surprised when the total came to $77.40.  I had exactly $77 in my wallet and a pocket full of change.  Guess that is better than having to put an item or two back.  Left Pick N Save with an empty wallet.   After I was home a while I printed out all the tax forms I need this year to do my taxes.  I have all the information I need to start them.  Did my federal 1040 and schedule C, as well as my state and homestead taxes.  Got them all done around 1 PM.  I will wait until February 1st to rewrite them and send them in just in case something I need arrives in the mail at the last of the month.  Since I make very little money they are very easy to do.  I will get some money back for Homestead credit of Wisconsin so that is a good thing.  Took a short nap with the dogs.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch American Idol tonight.  Looking forward to this new season and the new judges.  I also like the first shows when the singers are not so good.  Today it got to 32 degrees but since it was cloudy and windy, it felt colder than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment