Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Finished off watching the show Deception on TV in bed.  Went to sleep around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper before showering and leaving the house around 8:30 AM, for my 9 AM dental appointment to have my teeth cleaned at ARCW.  Got my teeth nice and clean and headed down to the basement to get my monthly food and pick up some bread for the house and the bunnies.  Dropped off some of the food with Tony at the shop for him and the boys the eat, the stuff we won't eat or I won't make to eat.  Came home and gave Kali a bath, and after a little bit I noticed it was 40 degrees outside so I went for a nice long walk along the river trail.  Watched three kids for a while playing on the ice, waiting for one of them to fall through the ice.  They didn't which was good, but how stupid is that to play on thin ice?  About half way through my walk I out of no where heard that little voice say 'you have AIDS'.  It has been a while since I heard that in my head and it took me back a bit.  It has been four years ago yesterday I found out I was HIV+ and then AIDS.  I started this blog four years ago.  Back then the 'little voice' was loud and it was like someone hit you with a brick in the head.  Now it just seems to take you back a moment, and you shake your head in disbelief.   Continued my walk and got home in about an hour and a half.  Took a short nap with the dogs since I was feeling tired and in need of some hugs and snuggling from the dogs.   Making a hamburger helper thing for supper tonight with some salads.  We still have a little snow on the ground and it is very slippery around the yard, sidewalks and alley due to the snow melting and then re freezing.  Almost fell when I took the garbage out earlier.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR tonight.  I am sure we will go to bed early for some lovin since we didn't do it last night.  Neither of us can go more then two days without some 'lovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment