Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Deception on the Internet and then TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Although it was a bit warmer today, it did not feel like it.  It got to 20 degrees this afternoon.  Went back to bed for an hour around 9 AM because I was so cold.  Just couldn't shake the chill in my bones.  Got up and took a nice hot shower.  Spent the rest of the day watching TV and reading the book I started yesterday, trying to say warm.  Did very little today.  Took a short nap in bed with the dogs in the afternoon.   Making a frozen pizza and salads for supper since I don't feel like cooking tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching American Idol and then go to bed early.  Not only am I so cold today, I feel like I could have slept all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment