Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching American Idol and Glee.  Went to bed and watched some cable show before doing the lovin thing and going to bed.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and started my usual Friday movie downloads.   Showered and went to Pick N Save to buy some fresh produce for the weekend.  Watched a little TV and did a load of laundry before meeting the guys for lunch.  Ate a Big Boy Grilled Cheese and a bowl of Chili.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Came home and took a needed nap with the dogs.  I still feel tired today and just can not get enough sleep.  Thankfully this is not turning into the flu, but I feel like I have something.  Feeling weak and tired.  Will just make some salads for supper tonight and some left over spaghetti from last night for Tony.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  We have a friends Birthday party to go to Saturday late afternoon.  Other than that, no plans and will most likely spend the weekend watching TV and keeping warm with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment