Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching American Idol.  I do not like Nikki at all.  She seems there just for the face time on TV.  I was never a Keith Urban fan, but he is handsome and I like him more and more the more I watch the show.  Will be interesting when the Live shows start.  Went to bed around 9 PM for some lovin and went to sleep after.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and did my usual Friday movie downloads.  Around 10 AM I got an email from ATT saying my email account might be compromised and I should change my password.  For a second I thought it was fake and then my email box started filling up with all my old deleted emails from now going back in time.  I kept deleting them as they arrived and when it got back to April of last year and I had deleted over a thousand emails, I called ATT.  Was on hold and by the time they wanted to transfer me to a third person I told them I can not do this now since I have lunch plans and will have to call back and fix this problem later after lunch.  Changed my email password quickly at their website and got off the phone.  Watched my email account fill up with more old deleted email and then walked out the door and went to lunch.  Had my email on my mind so I could not enjoy lunch.  Started thinking I might have a virus and what it might be doing to my computer.  Had a good lunch and left when I was done eating since I had to pick up a Leather jacket I was having a zipper fixed and was ready to be picked up.  I was the first to leave lunch and even told Tony he didn't have to leave just now because I was.  I picked up the jacket on my way home and came home to over 2000 emails on my account.  All old deleted emails going back to when I set up the account.  Deleted them all and for some reason the problem has stopped.  I think it is because I was smart enough to change my password before lunch so emails where still arriving that had already been send or compromised.  Sure was weird and wish I knew why this happened.  I hate to call ATT and be on the phone with them just to find out, so I will hope I fixed the problem changing my password.  This is why I use my Live.com email on this blog.  I should just dump my ATT.net email.  Spent the afternoon folding and putting away two loads of laundry before I laid back on the couch with the dogs and watched some TV.  Making leftover spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR all night since the DVR has over 30 shows on it to watch at this point and just keeps filling more as each day goes by.  No plans this weekend.  I hope to go grocery shopping and get lottery tickets on Sunday so I don't have to leave the house from Monday through Wednesday.  It is suppose to be bitter dangerously cold those days and below zero temperatures.  So if I don't have to leave the house next week, I won't.  I do have two books lined up to start next week as I hibernate from the cold.  By next week Friday we get up to 32 degrees, according to the forecast, so I just have to make it from Sunday to Thursday keeping warm.  Poor dogs, they are not going to like going outside next week to do their duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment