Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Revenge, Hawaii Five O, and a couple other shows on the DVR from the night before.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Knew I was not going to leave the house again today due to the extreme cold.  Read the morning newspapers and then showered, shivering as I dried off.  Spent the entire day doing laundry and started my next book called Endal.  It is about a dog who help a war vet and their family after the husband was injured in war.  I am half way done with the book, which is good cause I read slow.  Up to page 162 which is half way.  Got the mail this afternoon and there was a note in the mailbox from a reporter for the Shepard Express wanting us to call her because she would like to do a story on our house.  Called and left a message that we are very interested.  An hour later she returned my call and she interviewed me and recorded our conversation.  She told me someone would be over today or tomorrow to take pictures of the house.  Sent her some pictures by email that I had also of the cars in the front yard.  Can't wait to see the story and what she writes.  Making sweet and sour chicken with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the night before on the DVR.  It is very cold again today in Milwaukee.  It got to 6 degrees today.  The sun was out all day and it looked much nicer outside.  Went out once to pick up poop and came in frozen to the bone.  Poor dogs having to go out in this cold.  Tomorrow is not suppose to be much warmer.  I do hate these Winters like this in Wisconsin.  Saw yesterday's comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment