Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Went out to eat last night and had a large margarita with my taco and rice and beans.  Came home and spent the night watching the ABC TV line up.  Went to sleep around 10:30 PM after the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Read the morning newspaper and then left the house around 9:30 AM to get breakfast at McDonald's and then go to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Got home around 10:30 AM and spent the rest of the morning doing things around the house outside in the 80 degree weather again today.  Took a short nap with the dogs, couldn't sleep with the windows open and the birds making so much noise.  Trimmed and cleaned up Bo some more with a hair cut.  I got him much better looking and no hair hanging longer than an inch or so.  He looks so cute and puppy like with his hair cut.  Of course he freaks out from the feeling of not having hair, running around the house like a crazy dog.  The cold front is coming and the temperature has already dropped 10 degrees to the 70s.  We are suppose to get to only 50 degrees the next few days.  Making hamburgers, baked beans and a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR since there are over 54 shows on the DVR now from the past week.  Hopefully we can get caught up on Bates Motel and a couple shows tonight before we go to bed.

Just a note.  I do read all comments and delete those that have nothing to do with HIV or seem to be not true or spam.  If I delete a comment and it was not the above, I am sorry.  Sometimes I read them too quickly I guess.  Sorry if I deleted a comment that was not spam.  I just don't want people getting false information from my blog or using it to promote their own cause unless it relates to HIV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment