Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Tony got home from work around 5:15 PM last night without a car for the front yard.  He was having problems finding 8 people at the same time to help carry it into place from the flat bed.  It was a good thing because we went outside and looked again where it would go.  Tony started cutting the pine tree branches and making room.  He then started digging which with the pine trees we have in the front, turned out to be futile.  I made him stop because I said I am not going to kill our pine trees for a front yard car ornament digging up the tree roots.   Simply put, he will have to cut more off the car so it sits on the ground and does not go into the ground at all.  Ate supper and spent the night watching TV from the DVR.  Watched a couple episodes of How I Met Your Mother and NCIS LA.  Went to bed around 9:30 PM for some lovin before sleep.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and doing things around the house.  Took Bo to the vet at 11:30 AM to get his nails trimmed.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a $1 double and french fries for the dogs.  After lunch I went through some of the cans of paint we brought home from the shop.  Someone had given Tony about 25 cans of paint at one time.  Stirred them all up and not one was really a color I want to paint the front porch.  Took a two hour nap with the dogs.  I have a bad rash on my forehead from the sun.  I get this every year and will have to put on sun screen or wear a hat from this point forward when I work outside.  Itches like crazy.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching more TV from the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment