Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his Insulin shot and soon Tony was out the door to go to work.  I read one of the newspapers and then was out in the front porch by 8 AM to continue painting.  Spent all day painting the ceiling, window frames and trim.  Got done by 2 PM which gave me an hour to clean up and get things looking nice in the room.  Happy with the color and the way it looks.  The paint in the front porch was the only original paint in the house since we bought it 22 years ago.  I am tired, beat, and the pain is setting in from bending and stretching to paint.  It was very nice out today.  I think it was in the 70s and sunny most of the day.  The wind shifted about an hour ago and we have dropped about 10 degrees since.  Made some salads and will make some steaks on the grill tonight with baked potatoes.  Will most likely spend the night watching NCIS, Dancing Results and Body Of Proof before going to bed.  Still mad ABC canceled Body Of Proof.  Just as mad about Smash, Rules Of Engagement, Malibu Country and NCIS NY being canceled also.  One of my nature cameras is in a bird wren nest.  The eggs hatched and there are two babies that I can see.  The camera looks directly into the nest and you can see the babies stretching out with mouths open wanting more food.  Too cute.  I fear my Mourning Dove has lost it's partner since it would have been on the nest by now and I only see the one.  I used to see them always together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment