Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Watched last weeks Bates Motel and a couple other shows before we went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and gave Tony a kiss as he walked out the door.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper.  Had a conference call at 10 AM for the board I am on to talk about next weeks meeting.  After the call I went quickly to Pick N Save to buy some milk, lettuce and grapes for the weekend.  Met the guys for lunch and had a great lunch as usual.  Love my Friday lunches with the guys.  Around 2:30 PM Tony showed up with 7 guys and delivered the back end of the 1962 Cadillac for the front yard.  Here is two pictures of the car part and the entire front yard.
I think it looks nice but I would have rather put it on the right side of the yard facing North.
Met an past tenant at his house around 4 PM to help screen the people to possibly rent his house.  It is the first time he is renting his house and asked for my help finding and screening people since I have done it before and continue to do for our upper apartment.
It was a cloudy day today in the 40s.  Suppose to get better as the days go by and next week Tuesday we might hit 80 degrees.  No plans this weekend but to take Tony's mom out for a Mother's Day breakfast or lunch.  I sent my mom a vase with a picture of my grandparents and flowers for the vase.  Ordered it online and I think she liked it a lot.  She got it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment