Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 17, 2013

May 17, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony out the door to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers and doing my usual movie downloads.  It rained all morning so I thought it a perfect time to start a new book.  Got a book called After Life from my mom and started reading it.  Got though the first two chapters before I had to leave the house at 11:30 AM to have lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Came home and left about 15 minutes later for my 2 PM physical therapy appointment.  Was at the therapy for about an hour and a half.  Took my history, massaged my foot and then did the ultra sound and electric therapy on the foot.  Made appointments for three times a week.  Will make some salads and a pot pie for Tony for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR and maybe a movie I downloaded.  No plans this weekend except a couple rummage sales around the neighborhood.  Will most likely spend most of the weekend off my feet since my other foot is now getting the same thing as the left foot.  Would love to buy a new pair a shoes since I have ruined two right foot shoes wearing the boot on my left foot all day.  Not a good time to get new shoes with only needing one so I hope I find a pair of shoes at one of the rummage sales.  If not I will end up at Kohl's for some shoes.  Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment