Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony a kiss on the way out to work.  Read the morning newspaper and showered to get on with the day.   Dragged the water hose to the front yard and sprinkled weed and feed on the little grass we have between the road and sidewalk.  I hate dandelions.  Hopefully I got them before they even think of growing in my grass. Went to Home Depot in the morning to buy some flowers for the flower pots and around the fence area.  Bought only a few plants and some other items.  Stopped off at Tony's shop on the way home and grabbed 14 more brake car disc parts for under the remaining path lights in the side yard.  Spent the afternoon planting the flowers and putting the brake discs under the path lights.  Was about 65 degrees and sunny today in Milwaukee, PERFECT!   I would give anything for it to be 65 all year long.  It is warm enough to wear shorts during the day and cool enough to sleep at night with the window cracked open a bit.  Making a Hormel dinner, mashed potato and corn to go with the salads I have already made.  I did pick Tony and I up a double $1 burger at McDonald's on my way from Home Depot to his shop so I am not hungry yet.  Will most likely spend the night watching Splash, Dance Results and Body Of Proof before we go to bed tonight.  I've got the yard looking so nice and soon it will be almost done and I will just have to spend the summer maintaining it all.  Took a picture of the sign I put in front of the Cadillac to shame the person who took the tail light.  A new one did arrive today in the mail and I just ordered it Sunday.  Thankfully I didn't pay for faster shipping since it got here in 2 days anyway.  Here is the picture of the shaming sign.
 
Here is a picture of the brake discs under the front path lights. It keeps the lights from moving from people kicking them or the squirrels knocking them over.


No comments:

Post a Comment