Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Motive and Rookie Blue before going to bed around 10 PM, after a little lovin.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony out the door.  I had researched some stores that sell motorized scooters or chairs and started calling them at 9 AM.  Found a place in Cudahy and left the house around 10:30 AM to go to the store.  Learned a lot at the store and realized I would want a scooter rather than a motorized chair.  They are lighter and I like having a handle bar.  Found one I like for $1000.  Said they would hold it until Monday if I came back then.  Will have to make a decision over the weekend.  Got home in time to let the dogs out and then go have lunch with the guys.  Only five of us today but we had a good lunch.  The conversation was mostly on me and my feet problems.  Came home and took a short nap with the dogs.  Spent the last hour or so on the Internet and Craigslist.com looking for used scooters I can buy this weekend.  I honestly need one by next weekend since it will be Pridefest and a local block party we go to yearly.  I am not going to go all Summer not going to a festival.  Found a scooter like the one I almost bought on Craigslist for $500.  Emailed the seller a message and hope I hear from them.  The seller is pretty far away but to save $500 I would go there tomorrow to check it out and possibly buy it.  What the heck is a saving account or credit cards for if not for times like this.  Tony is finally coming around to the idea of a scooter and I already know where I would make ramps and stuff to get into the house.  It is also light enough to pick up by myself, but better if two picked it up to make it easier.  Folds up good to go in the trunk of the car.  So I hope I hear from the guy on Craigslist because I will buy it from him for $500.  Making left over spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  No plans this weekend and will most likely spend a good chunk of the weekend just being at home, off my feet, and watching TV.  It was about 70 today in Milwaukee and cloudy.  Very humid, but nice breeze off the lake to cool us down and keep it from getting to warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment