Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching this weeks episodes of One Life To Live on Hulu.com.  The show is moving too slow and I can see why more people are not watching the web soap.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony out the door to work.  Read the morning paper and then I put another round of Just For Men Color in my hair and mustache.  I look ten years younger now.  LOL.  Now my head will itch for days from the color like it always does.  Showered and went to my 10 AM foot physical therapy appointment.  Got home and had enough time to let the dogs out and head back out the door to have lunch with the guys.  Had a good lunch.  One of the couple's is out of town so there were only five of us today.  Even so, the conversation and laughs never stop.  Came home and took a short nap with the dogs.  It might have gotten to 50 degrees today only, but the sun is out.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR and a movie I downloaded.  Spending the weekend working on the upstairs tenants apartment putting in a new kitchen sink and counter.  Hopefully also fixing their hot water flow in the shower.  Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, exactly what I needed.

    Visit my homepage; cellulite treatment cream

    ReplyDelete