Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  The windows were open and the birds were so loud there was no way I could stay in bed any longer.  Got up and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Soon Tony was saying goodbye to go to work.  Read the morning newspaper.  Was mad the Business Section was missing.  Should have called for another paper and would have if it was any other section missing.  I do read the Business Section, but toss the Sports Section off to the side never to be read.  Left the house around 9:30 AM to go to Kohl's to return the two pairs of shoes.  Ended up just exchanging them for larger sizes when I found two pair that fit great.  I am actually wearing a pair I bought today and no boot on.  They are comfortable enough but would not want to walk around Disney Land with them.  My feet would be killing me in no time.  Got home around 11 AM.  Stopped at McDonald's for breakfast on my way home.  Spent the day doing things around the house.  It was close to 80 degrees today and partly cloudy in Milwaukee today.   It would have been too hot and the air conditioning would have to be turned on if it were not for the lake breeze.  The dogs are just laying round in the heat panting so any hotter and I will have to turn on the air.   The trees are getting all their leaves finally and the Lilac tree has white flowers on it.  The yard is looking good.  Will most likely hit Tony up for some lovin after he gets out of the shower tonight, before the final of Dancing With The Stars starts at 8 PM.  Tired of the excuse he is too tired or sleeping.  Been way too long since we did 'it'.  Better to hit him up for it before we even lay back and watch TV for the night.  Tomorrow is our 20th Anniversary of our Holy Union.  Where has all the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment