Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching an episode of Smash and Grey's Anatomy from the previous week.  Went to bed around 10:30 after a round of lovin.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony had said he needed to work the afternoon so I got him to help me return the 2 extra roof panels and some other stuff we bought for the project at Menard's.  Tony went to work around noon and I went there a short time later to look for more car parts to put around the path lights and around the yard.  Loaded up my car with what I wanted and spent the afternoon working in the front yard.  As I was working in the front yard I notice one of the four red tail lights on the Cadillac missing.  Makes me so made when people steal stuff off the cars in our front yard and ruin the art.  Ordered another online later in the day for $21 which should get here in a week.  Went out to eat up the street at an Italian restaurant and had ................... spaghetti.  In fact we both did.  Spent the night watching TV from the DVR like Undercover Boss, Criminal Minds and Hawaii Five O before we watched a gay themed movie called K-11.  It was a prison movie and not very good.  Very hard to follow and outrageous plot.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we were up again by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and such.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and watching TV from the DVR.  Made eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast.  I worked outside in the yard again in the afternoon in between watching TV with Tony.  Did the lovin thing as we watching TV in the living room sometime in the afternoon.  Yes, we close the curtains.  I did get Tony to walk up the block with me for lottery tickets with Bo.  Spent the later afternoon watching a couple episodes of Smash (was so mad they killed off the gay kid who wrote the play Hit List.  He was the only moral trustworthy person on the show),  a couple episodes of Glee, and a couple episodes of NCIS.  Spent the rest of the night watching Amazing Race and Mentalist before going to bed. 

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Was out the door a little after 9 AM to get a different boot.  The side strap support had ripped loose and the boot was now defective.  Had to drive to the south side of town.  Got a new boot since it was less than a month old.  Doctor wanted to give me a different boot but I didn't like how it felt and decided to keep the style I had.  Have had a taste for licorice snaps of all things lately.   Can't find them any where.  Stopped off at Target and a Dollar Store with no luck.  Drove home and stopped off at two other stores and no luck.  Ended up at Walgreen's buying the ones they sell that I really don't care for as much because the are too chewy.  The ones you find in bulk are harder and I like them better.  Will have to hit a car show or something where someone is selling candy at a booth and stock up next time  I see them.  Spent the afternoon working around the yard and then I put the two lounge cushions side by side on the deck in the shade and laid on the floor with the dogs listening to the birds and machinery across the street.  They are digging and making noise today.  Going to be a noisy Summer with the construction across the street.  The dogs loved laying on the deck with me and Vito and Bo took turns licking and licking my face to thank me.  Washed my face since then.  Made some salads and will heat up last nights left over pizza.  I pan fry reheat pizza and it makes it just as crispy as when you got it delivered.  A little Olive oil and low heat makes the crust crispy.  Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before going to bed.  Was in the 50s most of the weekend.  Today we got to 60 degrees and it felt so good.  I love 60s.  Had the windows open and got the pond wires for the lighting all buried in the rocks this afternoon in the beautiful weather while I listened to Madonna.  Yah, sometimes it feels good to throw on an afternoon of Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment