Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching CSI and Law And Order from last week, before we started watching this weeks episodes of One Life To Live on Hulu.com.   I had watched OLTL for over 35 years before ABC canceled the show last year.  I missed my OLTL characters and was so happy to see so many of them return for the Internet series.   The new shows plots started basically four years after we left them a year ago.  Was really kind of cool how they could swear and do things now on the Internet that the show could not do when on ABC.  To hear them say the words 'shit' and 'shitty' and 'asshole' on an Internet show that used to be on TV was weird and made the show more real.  I looked at Tony several times and said 'they wouldn't have been able to talk like that when they were on ABC'.  Watched all four episodes from this week on the Internet before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper, starting my usual Friday download of movies from the newspaper, and watching TV.   Showered and headed out the door at 11:30 AM to stop at the local hardware store for some light bulbs for the bathroom mirror and living room ceiling fan light.  Bought the bathroom bulb but they didn't have the kind I needed for the living room light.  Met the guys for lunch and had a great lunch as usual.  After lunch I decided to go back to Walmart for my refund the clerk didn't give me yesterday and see if they had the light bulbs I still needed.  Got the light bulbs and the refund from the prior days coupon the clerk didn't scan.  Came home and after I put in the light bulbs I went outside and quickly straightened up the garage.  We had quickly moved things around last week to get a bigger car in the garage and things needed to be put back in a better order or place in the garage.  Only took about a half hour so I then laid down with the dogs on the bed and took a nap for an hour.  It has rained all day here in Milwaukee and only been about 42 degrees.  Cold, winder, cloudy and damp rain.   A bunch of piping was delivered to the across the street construction site today.  Looks like Monday might be the day they start digging the sewers and power lines since they left a couple big shovel machines in the fenced in area with all the piping.  Making salads and some left overs for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night and weekend watching a lot of TV from the DVR.  Not suppose to be nice again outside until Monday so it will be nice to stay in for the weekend dry and warm.  We have no plans but you never know what the weekend might bring.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment