Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching an hour of Long Island Medium and then the last two episodes of 666 Park Avenue.  I am glad ABC decided to at least air the last episodes even though they cancelled the series.   I enjoyed the show and at least they gave the show some what of an ending.  Was on the computer most of the night while I watched TV and talked with a friend I met on this blog.  We talked on Facebook messenger.  Nice to talk to someone so far away in a different country.  People talk so different.  Another reason why I am happy I started this blog.  I have met so many nice people who don't deserve to be HIV.  Went to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Before we got up we did the lovin thing.  Not sure why we are doing this in the morning lately but I am not complaining.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot before Tony left for work.  No throwing up bile again for a second day in a row.  I mention this because this is the second day on my new med Epzicom that replaced Truvada due to my feet problems.  Could I have maybe solved this throwing up bile problem also by switching my HIV meds?   I was scared to switch, but so far no different side effects and only the good news of no throwing up the last two mornings.  Went outside and cleaned out the three pond pumps before it got to hot ourtside.  Spent the day doing very little.  It is close to 90 degrees and hot and humid here in Milwaukee.  It is down right tropical outside it is so hot and humid.  Spent some of the day reading the latest Advocate magazine, but mostly spent the day watching out the window and the construction across the street.  I can not believe how hard they work in this heat.  I felt like taking them some water or something I felt so bad.  One construction worker parks in front of the house and comes across the street here and there to put on a new T shirt.  Nice to see him take off the shirt and put on a new one.  He is one of the few that is half way good looking enough to want to look at.  Tony came home around noon to get some money he kept at the house.  He will be going straight to the showers the minute he walks in the house tonight.  No supper until after his shower.   (Just ran outside to give the neighbor kid a lesson in car parking.  He always complains about no parking out front on the street yet when he parks his car he will park in the middle of two parking spots so that there in not enough room to park a car in front or back, but if he would have pulled forward or back, another car could have parked there besides him and his car.  He is young and I guess not raised in the city.  He did go move his car up to the one in front of him after our little talk.  Sometimes I feel like the neighborhood watch person).   Making sweet and sour chicken with rice and a salad tonight for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching more TV from the DVR.   Not liking this heat and it is not ending any time soon.  Going to have to go back to reading my books the rest of the week.  I don't like going out in the heat and will do anything not to, even if it means staying cooped up inside this week in the house with the dogs.  I did again have to bring Stella in after she laid outside for 20 minutes.  She came in again panting and I thought she was going to have a stroke again or something.  Told her she would not be going out again this week except to go to the bathroom.  I think she understood?  LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment