Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013 Friday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, watched the construction workers arrive and soon Tony left for work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and by 11 AM watched the construction workers pack up their toys and call it a day due to rain.  Met the guys for lunch.  Would have had a good lunch if I had not returned from the bathroom to hear Tony telling the guys about another car he has bought and how it is being shipped from Minnesota.   When I found out shipping the car is $700 I was so mad I never even asked how much the car is.  Came home and took a nap with the dogs listening to the rain fall and thinking about how to confront Tony about the fact I am not happy he bought another car.  We just had this discussion a couple weeks ago and I said if there was any extra money next time it is mine to do something with.  Just the shipping of the car alone I could have bought something for the house or put it in savings.  Make me mad since he has cars stored all over Milwaukee he could work on.  He doesn't have to buy them from out of state and have them shipped here.  I think when he gets home I will try the calm approach since yelling just doesn't seem to be working.  Another line of thunder storms is about an hour or so away.  I hope it clears fast after that line of storms since this weekend, tonight at 7 PM, starts the 24 hour bike ride through the neighborhood.  We hopefully will ride our bikes to the check points tonight and during the day tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a block party we will spend the afternoon and evening at.  So we need good weather.  I think it will be dry but cool.  I can do dry and cool.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment