Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Big Brother and the weeks worth of America's Got Talent.  Went to bed around 10 PM.  Slept great all night due to not taking a nap.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and soon Tony left for work.  Fourth day in a row without any stomach / throwing up problems in the morning.  So nice to not have this happening.  I was to a point where I was throwing up almost every morning from the Truvada and every morning I would say 'I hate mornings'.  Haven't said that all week.  Was at the ARCW dental office by 9 AM to have a crown put on a tooth.  The Milwaukee AIDS center now can make crowns as you wait.  Took three hours but I walked out with a nice new crown on a tooth and it is a white crown to boot.  The last time I got a crown it cost me over $750.   We are so lucky to have ARCW in Milwaukee.  My cost will be $25 most likely.  Got my monthly HIV prescriptions at the pharmacy.  Made sure I told them home great I feel each morning since switching off Truvada to Epzicom.   Picked up a sub sandwich at Subway next to the parking lot and headed home with some bread and food from the ARCW food pantry.  Spent the afternoon reading and cruising the Internet while I watched out the window all the construction going on across the street.  It again is 95 degrees in Milwaukee today, with a feel like temperature of over 100 degrees.  The construction workers across the street have several t-shirts they change into during the day.  They hang their wet t-shirts on the car windows and hood of their cars parked in front of the house.   Of course I must admit it is very nice to see them stretch and take off and put on there fresh t-shirts.  Sometimes they are so wet they ring them out.  I have to give them credit.  I could not work out in this heat anymore.  Got in my car a little while ago to buy some pizza toppings.  I got a Boboli pizza crust from the pantry and figure I would make a home made pizza with salad for supper tonight.  Bought a couple tomatoes, onion, peperoni and peppers.   I have tomato sauce and cheese.  Glad I don't have to leave the house again today because it is horrible outside it is so hot.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  Weather says one more day of this heat.  By Saturday a cold front will have come through.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment