Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Watched a couple episodes of Long Island Medium and then went to the bed to watch an hour of TV.  Don't even remember what we watched since I was just happy to have Tony in my arms and my eyes closed, helping sooth the pain.  Went to sleep sometime after the local news around 10:20 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Actually made it through the morning without throwing up.  Showered and left the house around 9:30 AM to go to Office Depot to buy something to help me read the newspaper, much less read at all.  Bought a reader magnifying sheet for $10 that I hope will help.  Had bought Tony one in the past to help him read and have looked all over the house for it with no luck.  Have only read about half the newspaper today because it is so uncomfortable and hard to read.  My eyes just water in pain.  Took a laxative before I went to bed last night and was ready for it to work this morning.  Was not easy but finally got out the last five days of food.  Will have to start taking a laxative every night before I go to bed while I am taking all these pain pills.  I tried just taking a half a pain pill this morning but the pain was so bad in an hour or so I took the other half.  Still taking about 6 pain pills in 24 hours.  Walked through Big Lots since it was next door to Office Depot.  Bought some crackers and headed home.  Took a nice long nap with the dog on the bed this afternoon.  I could honestly just sleep all day.   At least when I am sleeping there is no pain.  Made some salads to go along with the Bertolli spaghetti tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching America's Got Talent in bed with Tony and the dogs.  Here is a picture of the apartment development going up across the street.  The first wall went up yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment