Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we went to a small car show at a McDonald's on the southeast side of town, near the airport.  About 30 cars which is enough for me.  Of course Tony would love 100 cars.  As I type this post I am looking out the window watching the construction workers pack up their tools for the day and head for their cars.  Some look good, but would need to shower.  LOL.   Took the lake front roads home and got home from the car show around 7:30 PM.  Gave Kali a half a pill for her stomach and a little food before we went to bed, per the vets orders.  Spent the night watching America's Got Talent and then did the lovin thing before we went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony soon left for work.  Kali made it through the night without throwing up so the pill and food maybe helped.  I headed outside under the deck around 8 AM and cut out some boards to continue to find the source of the smell under the deck.  No luck.  Showered and went to the vet to pay the bill for yesterdays appointment with Kali.  The receptionist must have thought I was very happy when I paid the $49.50 she said I owed.  I even asked her 'if she was sure'.  I know the appointment and anal cleaning would add up to that cost and we got two meds, a spray and a pill for Kali also.   I think they messed up but I am not going to complain.  Damn, with four dogs they make enough on us, I will look at this as a discount or deal.  Went to McDonald's for a steak egg and cheese bagel.  I know I have eaten at McDonald's way to often this week.  I swear their food is addictive.  Went to Pick N Save and did the weekly grocery shopping, spending more than I would have thought.  Sure adds up fast.  Came home and spent the rest of the day outside on the deck listening to Michael Jackson and The Jacksons.  Loaded up the MP3 player and put it on shuffle.  Nice to hear the old music.  Dirty Diana is playing right now.  It was sunny and 65 degrees today in Milwaukee.  Perfect!  Felt so nice to just sit out and enjoy the yard all day and do very little.  The dogs sure enjoyed laying outside with me all afternoon.  Tony called to say he would like to go to another car show tonight.  This one is a distance to the south west.  It will be a bigger show than last night.  I think it a waste of gas money it is so far away, but Tony likes his car shows.  I figure it gets me out of cooking since we will eat somewhere.  Will most likely come home and spend the night watching TV from the DVR after the America's Got Talent Results show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment