Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Got caught up on our Hardcore Pawn shows and a couple repo Tru TV shows.   Went to bed around 10 PM.  Had a hard time falling asleep due to taking a nap.  I thought to myself that I should not take a nap any more.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM.  Made it through the morning, third in a row, without throwing up.  I really think the Truvada was making my stomach sick each morning at this point.  Read the morning newspaper and then went to Walgreen's around 10 AM to pick up a prescription for Tony and one for me.  So nice to walk out not buying a pack of cigs.  I have my moments when I think of having one, but I think I am past the point of fucking up and having one.   Also has been saving me money since they are $6.50 a pack and I smoked three packs a week.  After Walgreen's I stopped at McDonald's for some breakfast and then went to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Only bought fresh produce and fruit along with milk and ice cream.  I bought so much fruit it will most likely go bad if we don't eat a lot of it in the next few days.  Spent the rest of the day reading magazines and cruising the Internet as I looked out the window and watched the construction workers work in the 90 degree hot humid heat.  A couple of good looking men have joined the team and the truck driver that was there all day was damn handsome.  Went outside here and there to do some watering and of course I had to clean the pond pump again today.  If I clean it daily the pond is very clear and you can see all the fish swimming around.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Tony will have to go right to the shower again tonight when he gets home from work.  Will most likely spend the night watching Big Brother and America's Got Talent.  The feels like temperature was 100 today in Milwaukee.  I am not liking the heat and starting to feel a little cooped up being in the house all day to avoid the heat.  Last night we noticed the mother or father bird had left the nest we have a camera in.  They were back on the eggs soon enough.  There are three eggs in the nest.  This is their third batch of babies this Summer.  Also, and this is really good news, around 6 PM the other night I looked outside the front window and saw a baby rabbit eating the bird seed that falls to the ground under the bushes.  The last of my wild rabbits disappeared in March when the cats got them.  I really enjoyed the rabbits as anyone who follows my blog for years knows.  They actually came at a time I needed a reason to live, four years ago.  We never had a rabbit for over 20 years in the yard until about four years ago.  I watched three generations of rabbits, feeding them bread daily, until March, when they disappeared.   I hope there are more, or this one lives long enough to learn how to avoid the cats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment