Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night in bed watching America's Got Talent.  Turned off the TV and went to sleep around 10:15 PM after watching the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work and I thought by 7:30 AM it would be OK to have some coffee since I had not yet thrown up.  Big mistake.  Right after the first sip of coffee I was at the sink throwing up bile.  After that I tried reading a little of the morning newspaper and soon decided to go back to bed.  It rained most of today and in the 60s here in Milwaukee.  Got out of bed around 11 AM and after a quick shower I drove to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Bought mostly fresh produce.  The large $25 bag of dog food didn't help the total amount owed.  I had only taken a half a pain pill this morning since I called the doctor and was told I can not get any more pain pills until after 30 days.  If I am in so much pain I should go to emergency, I was told again.  So I have to make these last 20 or so pain pills last.  Plus it wouldn't hurt to start taking less. Took the other half around 1 PM when I got back from the grocery store.  Spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch with the dogs watching TV.  Making a $10 rack of beef ribs and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely make a rice or potato side.  No plans this evening or tomorrow for the 4th Of July holiday.  Will most likely stay close to home.  There is a car show on the 4th, and if the weather is nice, we will most likely go for a while if my head isn't hurting too bad.  I have enough pain meds to last through the weekend.  Will deal with what to do next week when that day comes.  I honestly can not believe the amount of pain this Shingles thing has given me.  It is very very painful and at times I just want to rip my eye out or push in my temple of my head, it throbs so much in pain.

Happy 4th Of July to all my followers.  Have a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment